This design-build project took a vacant 3500sf space that was a mechanic's shop for over 60 years and transformed into a health and wellness facility which included a dojo for mixed martial arts, a pole room for pole dancing classes and administrative offices with a treatment room. New electrical wiring and power, two new HVAC roof top units, exterior masonry point up, exposed brick on the inside, LVT flooring throughout and new bathrooms were constructed to change this old mechanic’s shop into a transformational health and wellness facility.
- Project Name: Equilibrium Health & Wellness Fitness
- Category: Commercial
- City, State: Baltimore, MD
- Client: Carolin Kauffman-Kirschnick- Equilibrium
- Architect: Daniel Ankri & Associates
- Project Value: $450,000
- Project Size (sq.ft.): 3600sf